What planet you from Elvis?

#48 Matty_769

Matty_769

O T P / O C D

• Super Moderator
  • 35,130 posts
  • Joined 13-October 03

Posted 17 May 2005 - 01:30 PM

Hey Elvis you dip shit.... go do the world a favour and shoot up a few more times. Put that drug fucked brain of yours where it belongs.... 6 ft under.

And for the record, I don't approve of Little Johny. Don't dare call me a fucken howard supporter.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

#49 944

Once and Future Collector

• Members
  • 4,022 posts
  • Joined 12-January 04

Posted 17 May 2005 - 01:37 PM

That "Royal Commission" of a post that Elvis did only brings me back to my comment for the cure for dickheads being kept a secret...

More entertainment... :rofl: :drink:

#50 NSW 1

NSW 1

V.I.P member

• Members
  • 4,227 posts
  • Joined 03-October 03

Posted 17 May 2005 - 03:39 PM

bullshiting make no sense logic

:wow: ElvisAlive, or is it now ElvisVader :confused:

You could have saved yourself a whole lot of typing, because I managed to summarise your efforts quite substantially, and still say exactly the same thing! (see above quote dumbass)

Maybe :PK la poo: aint so bad folks :confused: coz we got ourselves a live one here! :nah:

I bet you $20,000 (tax free) that you still have GTS-007 all to yourself in 12 months time. Wanna take me on :rofl: Put your money where your mouth is ASSMAN :bootyshake:

Attached Files

#51 Leigh898

Leigh898

Plate Shed Master

• Members
  • 1,315 posts
  • Joined 13-October 03

Posted 17 May 2005 - 09:16 PM

Elvis, I hope that you are going to the local hospital for your needle regularly ..... after that last post I think you may have missed a couple - you don't know which person you are and have little contact with reality. :wacko: Didn't realise there were so many political posts here and that we're all right wing thugs - I think the plateshed population probably has a wide range of political views. I've never come accross any stong politcal views in this forum as politics isn't what is discussed here - we discuss number plates. :confused:

#52 Wes Harris

Wes Harris

Plate Shed Elite

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Joined 30-March 05

Posted 27 May 2005 - 04:41 PM

:angry: :drink: :frusty: I wonder if Cash Convertors will buy those plates so Elvisvader can go back to heroin and get off the methadone program that we provide for free! :rofl: :sleep:

#53 NSW 1

NSW 1

V.I.P member

• Members
  • 4,227 posts
  • Joined 03-October 03

Posted 29 May 2005 - 01:08 AM

Hey ElvisVader, just so you don't think we are taking the piss out of you and your pricing strategy, just take a look at what money can buy. Check out this current auction on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com....4552999106&rd=1

For those that can't view it, it is for the NSW custom plate J BOND, the ultimate in 007 plates, and for sale for only $250 - yep, Elvis, you read that correctly - that's less than $1000.

Attached Files

#54 NSW 1

NSW 1

V.I.P member

• Members
  • 4,227 posts
  • Joined 03-October 03

Posted 29 May 2005 - 01:12 AM

But maybe this one is more to your liking ElvisVader :confused: Of course this one is a little more expensive, coming in at only $800. Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com....4553024849&rd=1

For those that cannot view this one, it is for VIC custom plate GET HI

Attached Files

#55 Guest_ElvIsAlive_*

Guest_ElvIsAlive_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:02 AM

u all suffer the big jelous trip that i do have $85000 plates and u all freaked out about it

maybe if u check those links on first page u find most good plates go for 45k thats fuckin 45000 dollors and i do relise that a lot these folks might be self rightoius trippers like yourselfs but really

the only plate u shown that in the same class as my GTS-007 is ASSMAN and i think john hoodwink got that personal plate for life

so get real - i already got a few holdern dealers into selling them for me for 50k ,maybe the response was excellant

so go jump in the lake if u can put them down and not show better plate

sound like all the cheap ass types hang around here with enough money to maybe think of a new plate but not afford to buy some wicked ones

if seen them your own car u would be inpressed - the classic of classic plates

Grand touring Sports Eat ya words and suffer from thr Big J......,

Jbond is pathic -could be jack bond or jill bond and has nothing to do with cars or raceing just plain plathic

JBond vrs GTS007 who u kidding

see ya later shame i could not get some real info from u guy besides bunch of jelous losers who cant handle the heat

regards

ElvIsAlive

hey grame keddney turn COATS

ps ebay the most pathic place the sell aussie plate - hard any of therm have even a bid - ebay for losers who trust stranger and have little brains of WWW.escrow.com to stop themselve getting ripped off

just think how many time 6 dollors devides into 85000 dollors and u can de code the hoodwink codes and make the rich richer and poor poorer with treason from australia people for sayiong nothing and lettting him get away with blure murder

just think how they tell us 6 backs pay rise 4 weeks before coby trial verdict

funney timeing if ya ask me

#56 944

Once and Future Collector

• Members
  • 4,022 posts
  • Joined 12-January 04

Posted 02 June 2005 - 02:23 PM

We didn't ask you.... :rofl:

#57 Leigh898

Leigh898

Plate Shed Master

• Members
  • 1,315 posts
  • Joined 13-October 03

Posted 02 June 2005 - 07:35 PM

:rofl: I can't believe you Elvis ..... don't think there has been any expression of interest in your wonderful plates on this site so I don't think jealousy really comes into it. I tried to point you in the right direction with the first post after your original and Moz gave you a broader selection of places that will sell your custom plates.

You cruise these sites and you will see many plates for enormous money ..... thing is if you check them out the same plates are still there, time after time. They will never sell unless some idiot wins Powerball and is too lazy to get a good set of plates for themselves.

From what I read in these posts is nothing much to do with your top of the hill plates but rather that they are quite uninteresting and there is more concern on your substance abuse. :confused:

#58 Guest_ElvIsAlive_*

Guest_ElvIsAlive_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:51 PM

heros of the year

try cranking up those urls from page one and see how many copycat plates have been created last two months and not one come close

MNR007 at $35,000 ono at http://www.numberpla...om.au/start.htm
does mnr stand for Monaro lol dumbass trippers if u ask me
nothing bloody like it

and who gives a darm if a have a joint on the weekend, u guys are the ones trying the hard drugs

bloody hell i take herb teas for health and postivey who the hell are all u drug -f----- fools who cant handle a joke when come to a joint

as i say

get rid of the joint and get to the point

also u might note the GTS007 have 3 pages of posts here

as i said allready most posts are from jelous drug minded fools who should point the fingers at them selve

shit when i go nightclub i dont take some strange pills for most of u dills would be on that shit

go smoke a joint and get to the bloody point

oh ya number one recons he offered $20000 in nsw so who thinks they worthless but some mother who has not got them or any cash

western australia has the most millares in australia - so go jump in the lake

oh two holdern dealers are going to sell; them with a monaro for me

hahahha cost me $5000 and make $80000

now theres anotrher ghood idea tro steal from me

as john hoodwink would say

u only getting 6 bucks a week payrise and i might the rich richer and destroy the poor

#59 moz

moz

Head Shedhead

• Admin
  • 5,903 posts
  • Joined 30-September 03

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:57 PM

as i say

get rid of the joint and get to the point

That's exactly our point Elvis :argh:

#60 NSW 1

NSW 1

V.I.P member

• Members
  • 4,227 posts
  • Joined 03-October 03

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:03 PM

:rofl: :laughter: :rofl: :laughter: :rofl: :laughter: :rofl:

Oh you really do take the cake Elvis........

The only publicity that you and your plates got here in 3 pages is that you are a complete wanker......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users