For Sale - Aussie Made Falkland Island & East Timor Platessample / mock plates - not real issues ???

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_jdcorks_*

Guest_jdcorks_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:28 PM

Hi All,
I have for sale the following plates.

This plate is aussie made, and is some type of sample or mock plate for Falkland Islands.

I stress...it has never, repeat never been to the Islands. It was made here, at an official licensing office though, and worked its way to me. It has an AUS 00 hologram, and is on an aluminium base.

I am not selling this as an official sample....I can not explain what it is or was intended for. It does come from a sound source....but I stress it has never been out of the country and I have no idea what it is.

This lot are along similiar lines to the Falkland Island plate. They are supposed to be East Timor plates...of some kind of sample or mock plate.

Attached File  east_timor.jpg   93.4K   10 downloads

I stress they have never been near East Timor, and I do not believe they are in the style of any existing East Timor plates.

They are aussie made, and a couple have "Licensys" on the rear.

I do not remotely suggest they are genuine East Timor plates. I do not know what they were intended for. What you see is what you get and I make no suggestion of what it is!

If you are intertested in them as novelty items please make an offer over the next couple of days. Not sure why I bought these and the Falkland plate a few years back...so happy to move them for almost any offer to buy them.

But if you want it let me know and make an offer over the next couple of days....any offer welcome. Postage at cost.

Please email me OFF the shed at npcc733@hotmail.com with offers or requests for photos etc.

Regards, Jeffrey Corker, NPCC 733

#2 Guest_jdcorks_*

Guest_jdcorks_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:38 AM

Hi all

Due to concerns about selling this plate it shall be withdrawn from sale.

Another one bound for the bin....I guess all other sample and prototype plates I have from around the world shall follow...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users